Due to high customer demand, Portsmouth based, 2 Start Ltd has opened new transport training facilities in Aldermaston to compliment their current training programme.
The firm had been receiving a wealth of enquiries from potential students living in the Reading and Basingstoke areas, looking for quality LGV and classroom based courses. This, coupled with the demand for courses at their Portsmouth branch led the company to take the decision to expand their business and open new premises to the north of their existing location.
2 Start Ltd was acquired by Paul K Moon 3 years ago, operating with just 3 vehicles. Today the firm owns a fleet of 11 training vehicles and 4 forklift trucks. Their most recent acquisitions are a DAF 38 ton tractor unit and box trailer which will be based at the new Reading facilities.
Students training at both the new Reading and existing Portsmouth branches will have the full range of 2 Start Ltd courses to choose from, including:
• Artic, LGV 1, Cat C+E
• 7.5t, Ambulance, Horse box, C1
• Periodic CPC
• National + International CPC Training
• ITSSAR Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler Fork Lift Truck
• D1 Minibus
• Emergency First Aid Training (1 Day)
• First Aid at Work Training (3 Days)
• Rigid, LGV 2, Cat C
• Car + Trailer, Horse Trailer, B+E
• ADR Dangerous Goods
• Forklift Training
• Health and safety Training
• PCV Category D Bus Licence
• Forklift Truck Instructors Course ITSSAR
To discover how 2 Start Ltd can assist with your training needs, contact them today.