Driver CPC administrator, JAUPT, have announced their plans for improvements, benefiting PCV and LGV training centres in the forthcoming year.
They have confirmed the following changes and updates:
• A receipt system for notification of planned training
• Online access to Quality Assurance visit reports
• Electronic approval documentation
• Online submission of application forms and payment via the website
• Review and streamlining of the application process
• Video tutorials to provide centres with guidance and support for periodic training
• Improved communication and updates
Following up on the results of their customer satisfaction survey, JAUPT will also be implementing new changes to their telephone service.
Many users shared their frustrations at not being able to speak to the same person representing the organisation as well as the unnecessary layers of JAUPT’s automated system.
Work has now begun to remove the automated option selection and introduce a system so that callers can be connected directly with whom they wish to speak to.